DENTAL HYGIENISTS. COME AND JOIN US!
At Exeter Advanced Dentistry, we pride ourselves in being a business where people love to work and our patients love to attend.
We are a well established private dental practice delivering clinical excellence and outstanding patient care to our general patients as well as our extensive referral base from across the South West, providing implants, endo, ortho, oral surgery, complex restorative, perio, sedation and CBCTs with our Specialists and Special Interest Dentists.
We are equally committed as a team to making a positive difference locally through the way we run our business, both developing our staff and supporting worthwhile causes.
So, if you would like to learn something new, develop your skills in a specific area of dentistry, become sedation trained or even qualify in taking CBCT scans, or you just fancy a change, then please contact us. We’d love to hear from you.<p>
You are –
· Dedicated to providing a first-class customer service experience
· An excellent listener with an empathic approach to patients and potential clients
· A positive “can-do” type of person who shows initiative, is adaptable and can cope with change
· An excellent communicator
· Competent – capable, willing to work collaboratively as part of a clinical team.
· Flexible and hard-working
· Willing to promote a positive image of the practice and observe the brand values
We are offering –
Mondays (8:30am to 5:30 pm), Tuesdays (8:30am to 7:30 pm), and every other Friday (8:30am to 4:30 pm), with an hour for lunch – yes, no weekends!
Our offer –
As an employed hygienist:
· £32-£36 per hour depending on experience
· 6.6 weeks holiday (i.e 33 days pro rata)
· Birthday day off
· Sick pay
· GDC fees paid annually
· Employee Assistance programme
· Bike to work scheme
· CPD membership package with Agillio
· Fun team events
· An opportunity to further develop your skills in an ethical environment with high clinical standards
· A great supportive team
We are happy to discuss self-employment terms and conditions.
The legal bit –
We will ask for proof of COVID-19 vaccinations or exemption during the recruitment process.
Job type: Part-time hours:19-27 per week
Salary: £32.00-£36.00 per hour
Monday to Friday
We are a Covid secure business with the highest of infection control standard’s
Dental Hygienist: 2 years (required)
GDC Registration (required)